Here’s a collection of some of the things said to me, that resonated during this year of Discernment.
- “At first, I was kinda scared about what you suggested. Then I realized, “Hey! Susan loves me! She wouldn’t hurt me!” (Same input from two independent sources, in the same words!)
- “Hey, you are not a princess!”
- “When you speak, your voice has a lot of power.”
- “You always shoot straight.”
- “I thought about what you said, back when…. and I realized recently that….”
- “Where’s she going now?”
- “I need a support group for People Loved by Susan.”
- “What am I gonna do with you?”
Now, these were all helpful opportunities to focus my thinking and my attention, at the time…. but they do not mention Jesus.
That is clearly something for further formation!